Important information about your senior appointment
Welcome Class of 2018!
Gigante Productions is excited to be your Senior Photographer. Our photographers are very creative and focused on making your senior portrait experience an enjoyable one. The formal wear for the girls (black drape) and boys (tux shirt, jacket and tie) will be provided for you. Gigante Productions also has all the schools cap, tassel and gown available if you choose this option in your session. Seniors are responsible for undergarment for formal, clothing for your casual/personality, shoes, and any other extra props that you want to bring for your senior portraits.
The session fee will be collected at the time of the senior appointment is made with a Master Card, Visa, Discover or American Express.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please call our studio at 813-907-1078 48 hours before your appointment otherwise there is a $10.00 rescheduling fee.
We look forward to seeing you!
• Strapless shirt or spaghetti strap shirt to wear under the formal drape
• Outfit (s) of your choice- solid colors tends to photograph better than loud patterns-
you can always add accessories and cute shoes to spruce up your outfit.
(this needs to be a school appropriate outfit)
• Natural hair and makeup and manicured nails
• White t-shirt to wear under tuxedo
• White button up dress shirt and tie that matches your school colors if you are having Cap & Gown pictures taken
• Outfit (s) of your choice- solid colors tend to photograph better than loud patterns
• Make sure you are clean shaven and if you normally sport facial hair, make sure that it is freshly trimmed and groomed.
• If you have a letterman’s jacket or class ring please bring that
• Bring personal props to make the pictures all about YOU! (this includes but not limited to sports, musical instruments, hobbies etc)
• Get your haircut about 2 weeks prior to your appointment
Please arrive on time!
Arrival at Studio:
- Fill out a form on computer with all of your address, email addresses (both student and parents), phone numbers and student ID.
- Go to the GPI employee to finish the Check-In Process
- You will get dressed for their formal image first - so please come dressed in strapless/spaghetti shirt for girls or white t-shirt for boys
- After changing you will go to lobby area to wait for a photographer to come and get you to take your pictures.
- Do not be afraid to tell the photographer what you like or don’t like. These pictures are all about YOU!
- Seniors are only allowed back in the photography areas.
After Senior Session:
Yearbook images must be picked online by your schools deadline or the lab will pick for you
Anclote High School - November 15, 2017
Gaither High School - November 10, 2017
Jesuit High School - December 16, 2017
J.W. Mitchell High School - November 11, 2017
Pasco High School - December 9th, 2017
River Ridge High School - November 10th, 2017
Steinbrenner High School - DEADLINE OVER
Wesley Chapel High School - October 31, 2017
Wharton High School - December 2, 2017
Wiregrass Ranch High School - November 1st, 2017
Single Pose Packages
starting at only $55!
Build Your Own Package
starting at only $225
starting at only $75!